Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I keep forgetting that the pictures upload backwards from the order that you download them. This is my trip to SC to help Emma with the baby. It was a fun trip. The weather was excellent. I quite enjoyed the warmth. It is definately winter there. Alot of brown, but not cold at all while I was there. It was fun to spend some time with them and help Emma get some things done around the house that she was hoping to get done before Colton showed up. We had a baby shower, a visit to Nick's grandma's, a trip to get the car fixed and then to the Zoo. They have some pretty cool animals at their zoo. Unfortunately, my battery died so I missed out on some of them. Then the work began. We rearranged things in the kitchen a bit, and painted the stairwell, hall and office.




It's the man of the hour, Colton














the family.
The only family picture I took the whole time I was there.














Ammy and Charlotte and Colton















Ammy and Charlotte with the Elephants






Charlee getting used to Ammy Rue.
I had to bribe here with the jewelry, but of course,
by the time I left we were good buddies.

I can't decide how to spell her sound, but it is so cute.