Saturday, May 2, 2009

So, alot of things have been going on since I last posted. I just downloaded all of my pictures. Wow, I sure had a lot of them. It is going to be hard to pick and choose which to post. I took so many when we were in SC. I couldn't believe it. Anyway, now I have them ready for posting.
I will try to go in order somewhat.
The gazebo sat in a pile for quite some time as we were gone and it was raining and raining and raining somemore. But we finally got it cleaned up. Actually the first part was cleaned up by the neighbor. We gave him the wood to burn if he wanted it, so he took all that he could for that.
I just need to figure out what to do with the two rose bushes I have left and then we will have an empty field.
We, well, I, also took out the rails between the posts on the front porch. We want to wrap them to match the posts in the back. I want to make a more current look for the outside of the house.