Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Well, it has been six months since last I added to the blog. I am still in RS and life is still grand. I will try to post from activities that have happened since January.

We have had many things happening over time. We spent pretty much every Wed and many Tues and Thurs nights reffing and keeping books for church ball Feb to Apr. It was fun.

I went to SC with Lindsey to visit with Emma.

I have been walking for nearly a year now and finally started losing some weight in Oct, Like a pound or two. I started keeping track on my calendar at 172 lbs. In Dec I purchased two biggest loser DVD's to exercise to. I finally lost about 15 pounds by April, walking 3 miles and working out for and additional 40 min. I was frustrated at working so hard and not feeling like I was losing enough. someone asked if I was doing the 30 day shred and I wasn't. I went and purchased it. It was great. I use it now. It is three fantastic 20 min workouts. I rotate through them and with more carefully watching what I am eating [cause Kevin is dieting too] I have lost another 15 lbs. I feel so good. I have taken in pretty much all of my blouses and skirts. It is awesome.

Emma got to come for a visit. We had a family campout in the back yard. fun times, even if the weather hasn't been the best this spring.

lots and lots of rain and clouds this year. June 23 and we finally got a nice hot day.